YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS TO US.
- We are committed to protecting the Privacy Rights of individuals whose personal information is provided to us
- We take appropriate steps to ensure that personal data is protected from unauthorized access and disclosure, including limiting access to such data only to those employees with a business need to know
- Spectrum physio Hospitals does not share personally identifiable information with third parties apart from parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies
- We ensure that all our employees comply with our Privacy and Security policies
- We do not sell the customer and investor information and registration lists to third parties
- Spectrum physio Hospitals will disclose information that it maintains when required to do so by law or, in special cases, when there is reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) its rights or property.
- We collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it, such as when you register your CV, book
consultations with us, or sign up for a newsletter that we produce, indicating that you would like to receive information on topics that interest you